Friday, February 24, 2006

WIP - Single Marine Montage

Here is the marine thats most finished so far. The rest of the squad is not far behind him, but I pushed on and did a bit more highlighting on this one by way of a test piece. I tried to gem the eyes but I don't think it has worked and I don't like the colour now I've seen it on the model. I shall black it out and start again, a midtone blue with a more diffuse lowlight I think. To finish it completely I think it needs eyes redoing, purity seal on leg painting and a red gem effect on the currently silver blob just above the trigger finger. Once I decide on unit markings and such I shall also paint the rims of the shoulder pads and add some sort of symbol to the pad itself. I also need to paint the name plate on the left pad and finish the base properly. Posted by Picasa

No comments: