Tuesday, January 09, 2007

WIP - Special Weapons Squad - Las Gunner 3

I'm toying with the idea of using Catachan heads on otherwise Cadian figures for my veterans and other special infantry types. I've built a few more than are shown here, but these are the first ones I've painted and I think they work really well. I've found that you need to trim the neck right down to almost nothing in order to get the heads to fit into the Cadian torsos. Sometimes a bit of greenstuff is necessary to fill up the gaps as well.

From Special Weapo...

2 comments:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

See I've been away so long you've gone and sneaked some updates in !! A belated Happy New Year to you man !! This is some great work !

Izzy said...

Happy new year to you Andrew. Glad to see you like the updates, there should be some more along in a bit, so try to contain your excitment :)