Wednesday, January 18, 2006

First post: My Workbench














I thought I'd start things off with a shot of my workbench - also known as half the dining room table. Plenty of plans to keep me occupied in the coming weeks and months. On the worktop at the moment is a sizeable chunk of my fledgling Marine force. One Dreadnaught, 12 Marines and their Commander. The chapter is one of my own devising, although to date they don't have a name, a banner, or any fluff - just a colour scheme. They are in the early stages of painting right now, but I'll get some close-up pics posted soon.

The observant viewer may notice some Cadian Shock Troop sprues in the left of shot. I'm currently playing around with some ideas for a squad or two of Human Auxiliaries for my Tau army. I'm waiting on some Catchan sprues from Ebay and then I'll be mixing the two up along with some bits from my stock of Tau extras. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Your work bench is a lot tidier than when I work ! Now I do more CG work I miss those days of finding bits of plastic etc... in my coffee ! You have some cool work on your Blog !