Monday, May 08, 2006

WIP - Imperial Guard Tank Officer - painting:1

Here is the Tank Officer after a Sunday afternoons worth of painting. Skin, brown overalls and the grey of his hat are finished and I've blocked in all the areas that need a Catchan Green base.

I'm going to paint all the non-metal areas first, spray a light coat of matt varnish then paint all the metal and varnish those areas with gloss by hand.

Now I've had chance to look in the daytime I think the rock he is standing on is too similar in tone to his overalls, so I'm considering giving it a very light wash with armour wash to grey it down a bit.

3 comments:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

He's been holding his arm up for ages,he must be knackered by now !! Nice paint work so far !!

Anonymous said...

Excellent Stubble!
Bench

warhammer imperial guard said...

The Imperial Guard rocks!! Because it contains billions of men supported by armored vehicles such as tanks and troop transports.